DENTAL SERVICES IN Los Alcázares
Comprehensive dental care for children and adults
Noray Dental Clinic has the aim of satisfying with efficiency and quality the diverse needs that arise in the dental sector in Los Alcázares.
Noray Dental Clinic provides the most modern and specialized infrastructure, equipment and materials of the latest generation to ensure perfect work, as well as highly qualified personnel.
At Noray Dental Clinic, you can always find a staff that understands you and speak “your language”!
Odontóloga María José Moya Villaescusa
Dra. María-José Moya-Villescusa received his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgeon) degree in 2001, and also received his PhD degree in 2005 from Murcia University, Spain. She has worked in several hospitals as dental surgery. Now, she is an associated professor of Murcia University School of Dentistry. Master in Oral Implantology (2018) and Master in Periodontics (2021).
- She is member of Spanish Association of Periodontics and Osseointegration.
- She is author of several books and scientific articles.
Amparo Olivares Rueda
- Received his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgeon) degree in 2009 and also received his PhD degree in 2014 from Murcia University, Spain.
- Master in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics (2009-2012).
- Member of the European Society of Orthodontics EOS and the Spanish Association of Orthodontists AESOR.
- Professor of the Master of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics at the University of Murcia.
- Speaker at Spanish and European congresses.
- She is author of several scientific articles.
Margit Friedrichs Rinde
- Dental hygienist since 1975.
- Speaks Spanish, English and German. 6 months stay in New York with Professor Linkow.
- Personal management.
In the dental reception we can find to Janina Johansson with over 10 years of experience in the dental sector. She is from Sweden and speaks English very well.
In Dental office, to benefit our customers, we have agreements with various institutions, so you can use your insurance.
If your insurance time here. Call and ask if they accept you currently have.